Update - from Friday 8th January
We will return to our Click and Collect service, please read the notes below.
Click and Collect Opening Hours
A few notes on Click and Collect orders:
- at the check out you'll still need to enter a shipping address, this will then allow you to select the 'Collect' option
- if you have any questions or would like any advice then pop us an email or give us a call (01455 698034) before placing your order
- we are not able to let you in to the shop, so if you need extras then please call ahead and we can arrange payment over the phone
- if there is anything you'd like that you can't find online, then add a note in the 'comments' section at the checkout and we can add it in for you
- orders must be placed by 4pm the previous day, to be ready for collection
- you will receive an email notification once your order is ready for collection
Thank you for your continued support during this time. Becky & Fay x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We'll be in the shop processing your orders 4 times a week, orders sent by 'standard postage' will be sent 2nd class Royal Mail.
We're here at the end of email or message for any advice. You can send us your phone number and we can give you a call once we're in the shop.
So please, continue to pick our brains and shop online.
For up to date postage costs and delivery information click here!
We sell our fabrics in quarter metres
We sell our fabric in quarter metres, this means that if you’d like half a metre (50cm) then select ‘2’ in the quantity box, if you’d like ¾ of a metre (75cm) then select ‘3’ and if you’d like 1 metre select ‘4’ and so on…
If you select ‘1’ for either our Quilting or Crafting fabrics, then we’ll cut you a fat quarter which is 50cm deep x half the width of the fabric. If you’d like your fabric cutting in a long or thin quarter (25cm x full width of the fabric) then simply make a note in the comments box at the checkout.
If you select ‘1’ on a dressmaking then we’ll cut you a long or thin quarter, which will be 25cm deep x the width of the fabric.
If you have any questions or there is a specific amount of fabric you are after then call 01455 698034 or email email@example.com
I can't find my cart...
On some mobile devices it can be tricky to access your cart - if you turn you phone on it's side, in a landscape position, then the basket should appear. Otherwise add an item to your basket, then you'll be able to access and edit your basket, removing the item you've just added.
Due to the cosy nature of our workshop rooms, we will not be running workshops for the time being, we plan to review this in Spring 2021.
If you'd like to have a look at the range of workshops we have previously offer you'll find them here...