Click & Collect - from Friday 6th November:
You can order online and select 'Collect' as your shipping method, and pop to the shop to collect your order on:
A few notes on Click and Collect orders:
- at the check out you'll still need to enter a shipping address, this will then allow you to select the 'Collect' option
- if you have any questions or would like any advice then pop us an email or give us a call (01455 698034) before placing your order
- if there is anything you'd like that you can't find online, then add a note in the 'comments' section at the checkout and we can add it in for you
- orders must be placed by 4pm the previous day, to be ready for collection
- you will receive an email notification once your order is ready for collection
When you collect your order:
- please wait at the door until a member of staff invites you in
- please respect social distancing and wear a face covering
Thank you for your continued support during this time. Becky & Fay x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We'll be in the shop processing your orders 4 times a week, orders sent my 'standard postage' will be sent 2nd class Royal Mail.
We're here at the end of email or message for any advice. You can send us your phone number and we can give you a call once we're in the shop.
So please, continue to pick our brains and shop online.
For up to date postage costs and delivery information click here!
We sell our fabrics in quarter metres
We sell our fabric in quarter metres, this means that if you’d like half a metre (50cm) then select ‘2’ in the quantity box, if you’d like ¾ of a metre (75cm) then select ‘3’ and if you’d like 1 metre select ‘4’ and so on…
If you select ‘1’ for either our Quilting or Crafting fabrics, then we’ll cut you a fat quarter which is 50cm deep x half the width of the fabric. If you’d like your fabric cutting in a long or thin quarter (25cm x full width of the fabric) then simply make a note in the comments box at the checkout.
If you select ‘1’ on a dressmaking then we’ll cut you a long or thin quarter, which will be 25cm deep x the width of the fabric.
If you have any questions or there is a specific amount of fabric you are after then call 01455 698034 or email email@example.com
Due to the cosy nature of our workshop rooms, we will not be running workshops for the time being, we plan to review this in January 2021.
If you'd like to have a look at the range of workshops we have previously offer you'll find them here...