We're open for shopping, browsing and chatting 10am-4pm on:
*We'll be closed on Bank Holiday Mondays
Wearing a face covering is optional, if you'd feel more comfortable shopping with staff wearing a face covering then please ask and we'll happily pop one one.
If you’re interested in testing out a sewing machine then please contact us to arrange an appointment, likewise if you don't feel comfortable shopping with others we can arrange a time for you to come it.
A few notes on Click and Collect orders:
- at the check out you'll still need to enter a shipping address, this will then allow you to select the 'Collect' option
- if you have any questions or would like any advice then pop us an email or give us a call (01455 698034) before placing your order
- if there is anything you'd like that you can't find online, then add a note in the 'comments' section at the checkout and we can add it in for you
- orders must be placed by 4pm the previous day, to be ready for collection
- you will receive an email notification once your order is ready for collection
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For up to date postage costs and delivery information click here!
We'll be in the shop processing your orders on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. We aim to have your parcel shipped within 24 hours, though when an order is placed over the weekend or on certain occasions this can take a little longer, we'll send you an email once your parcel has been shipped. All deliveries are sent via standard, non-trackable, Royal Mail services.
We sell our fabrics in quarter metres
We sell our fabric in quarter metres, this means that if you’d like half a metre (50cm) then select ‘2’ in the quantity box, if you’d like ¾ of a metre (75cm) then select ‘3’ and if you’d like 1 metre select ‘4’ and so on…
If you select ‘1’ for either our Quilting or Crafting fabrics, then we’ll cut you a fat quarter which is 50cm deep x half the width of the fabric. If you’d like your fabric cutting in a long or thin quarter (25cm x full width of the fabric) then simply make a note in the comments box at the checkout.
If you select ‘1’ on a dressmaking then we’ll cut you a long or thin quarter, which will be 25cm deep x the width of the fabric.
If you have any questions or there is a specific amount of fabric you are after then call 01455 698034 or email email@example.com
I can't find my cart...
On some mobile devices it can be tricky to access your cart - if you turn you phone on it's side, in a landscape position, then the basket should appear. Otherwise add an item to your basket, then you'll be able to access and edit your basket, removing the item you've just added.