Is this workshop for me?
If you have an understanding of dressmaking, but want to get to grips with the finer details and technicality of creating the perfect fit this workshop is for you.
What will this workshop cover?
- You'll learn how to take accurate measurements to help work out how and when adjustments should be made.
- Using scaled down pattern blocks you'll be able to work through physically making pattern adjustments.
- Tackle small and large bust adjustments
- Understand how to move bust darts, to make the bodice sit nicely
- The practical element will be followed by a Q&A session where you can talk through your common fit issues and our tutor will be able to advise the best way to overcome these.
This workshop is your opportunity to really understand pattern adjustments, ask questions of our tutor and feel confident taking on your own adjustments as home.
What's included in this workshop?
Most importantly tea, coffee and cake!
10% OFF any treats you'd like to buy on the day (excluding sewing machines).
We'll provide everything else you'll need for this workshop.
How long is this workshop?
How many people will be in this workshop?
We run our workshops for just 4 people, meaning that you're able to get the hands on support you need, whilst also sharing in the experience and picking up hints, tips and ideas from others.
Please read our booking and cancellation policy just here. By booking on to a workshop you're agreeing to the terms of these policies.
If the date you'd like to attend is fully booked then please email email@example.com and we can add you to our waiting list.